DRUG DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
How to make the solid decisions
CRS’ highly qualified medical and scientific experts provide knowledge and expertise in drug development accumulated over more than 40 years. This allows CRS to guide a New Molecular Entity (NME) fast and efficiently along the whole early phase drug development value chain.
This in turn supports CRS‘ customers to reach a fast Proof-of-Concept (POC) and to get all relevant information to make the right strategic decisions.
CRS creates a reliable ground for robust decisions
All this in combination is precisely what creates a reliable ground for solid decisions regarding the advanced phases of clinical research that are yet to come.
CRS’ full spectrum services
CRS as your early phase Contract Research Organization (CRO) provides a full spectrum of services, which include:
- Consulting in clinical pharmacology
- Consulting in core indication specification
- Women’s health
- Support in the preparation of Scientific Advise Meetings at competent authorities and participation in it
- Placement of Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
- Creation of the Development Plan