CRS. Experts. Early Phase.
Wir sind eines der größten Auftragsforschungsinstitute (Phasen I und II) in Europa mit mittlerweile mehr als 40 Jahren Erfahrung in der internationalen klinischen Arzneimittelforschung.
In unseren Studienzentren arbeitet ein Team von 250 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern deutschlandweit vernetzt zusammen.
CRS is a world’s leading full service early phase CRO. We at CRS – with a wealth of experience gathered over more than 40 years – provide all our knowledge to best design your early phase drug development strategy. With four research units in the largest metropolitan regions of Germany and a total capacity of 200 in-house beds, CRS offers its clients innovative concepts and intelligent solutions in the field of early clinical develop-ment – from First-in-Human, Proof-of-Concept in patients. With our outstanding expertise and vast experience, CRS is the ideal candidate for biopharmaceutical companies – regardless of their size – to establish a strategic or tactical project-related outsourcing partnership. For more information, please visit www.crs-group.de
Are you passionate about working with Business Development in the field of Early Clinical Development?
Do you want to contribute to improved patient safety and enhance the quality of life for patients?
Do you want to succeed in a growing German CRO company?
To achieve our vision, we are recruiting a:
Business Development Manager
Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- Focus on Early Phase – Phase I studies from First-into-Man to studies in patients (Phase II)
- Actively target sales & marketing activities towards relevant clients in territory, covering all companies (global player to start-up) within Switzerland, Austria and Italy
- Building and applying strategic business and territory plans
- Explore various pharmaceutical organization’s pipelines, together with in- house business intelligence capabilities, to find new an upcoming clinical study possibilities with a focus on obtaining new contacts and new clients
- Bidding for new projects from existing and new clients across relevant therapeutic areas
- Accomplish or exceed business development objectives on a monthly and yearly basis
- Make calls to targeted companies, seek out new contacts, finish all surveys, make follow-up calls and evaluate web sites to make sure that all possible studies are being analyzed
- Research of all new products/ideas coming to market and evaluate business viability
- Maintain an automated monitoring of all ongoing leads, sales and works in process (CRM)
- Review market research and competitive information and convey this information to management
- Analyse new business models, methodologies and markets to maximize revenue share of the organization
- Attend yearly industry conferences to meet clients and to obtain further data on research that can help new business opportunities
- • Effectively managing client negotiations for profitability and growth
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Life Science or comparable
- You have more than 5 years previous Business Development experience, preferably from Early Phase Business Development
- You gained Experience from working in an international environment and the ability to collaborate with different business cultures
- You are a team-player with great peer relationship skills and ability to collaborate effectively across functions and with clients
- You own excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English and another region language
- You are enthusiastic, an excellent networker with documented buisiness development success and always eager to learn new skills
- You create a culture of ownership and engagement, always having the company vision and strategy in mind
If this sounds interesting to you, contact one of us below for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and by emailing us a line. We look forward to your application!
CRS Clinical Research Services Mannheim GmbH
Tel: +49 621 150 45-0