- Customer satisfaction - high ranking in CRO benchmarking
- Long-standing experience - 38 years of successful track record
- Full-service - from protocol development to clinical study report
- Excellence in BE-scpecific challenges - large-samples sizes, special routes of administrations, special populations, extended sample processing
- Large clinical capacities - 6 clinical units with over 275 beds in Germany
- High quality - multiple authority inspections (FDA, EMA, BfArM, AFSSAPS, ANVISA, DHMA, etc.)
- Broad panel of subjects - access to patients, special populations and healthy volunteers
Based on the CSR rating by EcoVadis in July 2016 CRS has been granted a Silver Recognition Level.
CRS is proud to be recognised by pharma companies worldwide as leading CRO with regard to: capabilities, compatibility, expertise, quality and reliability. Click here for more information.
Find CRS's company profile in the European Biotechnology Science & Industry Guide, volume 6 2016.
On 07 May 2014 CRS received the Stifterverband's Quality Seal "Innovative Through Research" for its particular engagement in research.